Thursday, April 26, 2012

Why is windows update telling me to update my video card drivers?

When the drivers on my computer are newer than the drivers listed on the windows update? I installed the most recent drivers for my specific video card and OS, windows 7, from the ATI website. Then today I run windows update and it wants me to install drivers from last year?|||dont listen to it, also never update your graphic card driver unless its not working. keep it as it is if its working, newest updates usually result in problems.|||for xp find and right click the "my computer" icon on the desktop ,

left click [properties] , [Hardware] tab, [Windows Update],

select [Never search Windows Update for drivers], [ok] , [ok].

Report Abuse


|||for vista Press Start , in search type 'change device installation settings'

under 'Do you want Windows to download driver software and realistic icons for your devices?'

select 'No, let me choose what to do'

Then choose the option 'Never install driver software from Windows Update'

Report Abuse


|||Andrei is a spam bot that posted a link to a malware installer

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment