Thursday, April 26, 2012

How do i update my video card driver on my dell inspiron?

ok im not too good with all this technical stuff but i need to know how to update my VCD on my lap top. all i know about it is that it says inspiron 1501 in the corner above the escape button lol. can anyone help me out? if you have any other questions then id be glad to answer because i really need to figure this out.



also will it cost any money to update it?



thanks in advance|||Go to dell's website. Go to the driver downloads section and do a search on your model number. There should be a video card driver you can download. It will be free.|||Go here: http://support.dell.com/support/download…



Go to the bottom of the list, click the + beside video and download the top one, install and reboot. That should do it.



It's also free



Email me w/ any ?'s

No comments:

Post a Comment