Thursday, April 26, 2012

Why cant I update my video card driver? [HD 3650]

So I got a new PC and a little problem came up, I cant seem to download the drivers for the HD 3650 card. I go on ATI.com and go to download drivers, select windows vista x64, select radeon, and selected the video card. I downloaded the suite (it says at the side its catalyst centre video card driver).



Once it installs it shows this:

Catalyst® Install Manager

Installation Report

08/11/08 00:26:58





Hardware information

Name ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics

Manufacturer ATI Technologies Inc

Device ID 0x9610

Vendor ID 0x1002

Class Code 0x030000

Revision ID 0x00

Subsystem ID 0x014e

Subsystem vendor ID 0x1025

Other hardware





Why does it show 3200 card? My PC has it I have no idea why, is it an integrated card? Why does it update that one and not the HD 3650.



Where can I check the latest driver versions to compare?|||Number 1 system chkdisk for errors. number 2 have latest service pack and .net framework. and 4 make sure you have latest directx. if all these are done then and u still have problems id suggest u shut down computer and remove graphics card and clean with air duster then securely place it back in its spot and retry. if still problems then u either are already at latest or u need a older patch before yu update it. hope that helps if not just go to alien ware.com and use their free online help line. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment