Friday, April 27, 2012

I want to update my video card driver, but don't remember what kind of card is in my PC.How do I find out?

Where can I find the system info for my pc?|||Through device manager or through system information.



Click on start > all programs > accessories > system tools > system information > double click on components (on the left side) > display > look under adapter type/description.|||device manager - right click my computer, manage, device manager, display adapters|||Google the model of your computer followed by 'specifications' and you can check what kind of slot it has.|||If you are using XP, go to start run and type dxdiag then go to the display tab and you will see what card you have and the current drivers. If you are in Vista go to the windows button then the search bar and type dxdiag then go to the display tab and you will see what card you have and the current drivers.|||the shortest way....

Right mouse click on the Desktop >Properties >Setting.

you can see the display card name.

No comments:

Post a Comment