Friday, April 27, 2012

How can I reinstall/update my video card drivers for free? PLEASE READ DETAILS BEFORE ANSWERING IMPORTANT!?

I downloaded Second Life and when I try to play it says: Error Second Life is unable to run because your video card drivers did not install properly, are out of date, or are unsupported hardware. Please make sure that you have the latest video card drivers and if you don't have the latest try reinstalling them. I have tried scanning and I have around 33% of out of date drivers and every time I try updating them I have to pay. I need to REINSTALL/UPDATE my Video Card Drivers for FREE! I use Windows Vista, Satelite, Intel that's all the info I think is important, please make sure the information you give is EASY TO UNDERSTAND because I'm kinda young.|||Go to DEVICE MANAGER and update each component, do not do UPDATE FROM COMPUTER, because you do not have the drivers necessary, but choose the option that lets you update automatically from the Internet. That's how I've always done it.|||You did not give any information on your computer or your video board. Make and model please.



You should not be using any driver upgrade software. It is garbage and is usually wrong. It messes up a lot of computers. Waste of money.



Once you post your make and model of computer on this question you can get more help.



Drivers are always free from video card maker.|||It depends on how old your video card is. Most companies aren't making Vista drivers for old hardware. If this is the case you may find open source drivers online that will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment