Friday, April 27, 2012

Updated my video card drivers, now video won't play?

I recently have had trouble playing the blu-ray "Book of Eli" on my PC using PowerDVD 9 Ultra. It was crashing back to the desktop once the menu started loading, and I figure I had to update my drivers. So, I updated my video card drivers and restarted the PC. Now, video doesn't play. I hear sound, but all I see is a white screen. This goes for regular DVDs and any video files I play on my PC, with the exception of .wmv files.



Here's my setup:

Windows XP SP2

AMD Athlon X2 2.25ghz

2GB RAM

ATI Radeon HD 4670 agp (made by HIS)

SoundBlaster Audigy ZS2

LG CH08 internal Blu-ray drive



Any help is appreciated.|||hi, i guess the update you get for the video driver is not correct. post you a link which may help you get a right one.

http://ww.best-driver-updater.com/driver…

hope this can help.

good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment