Thursday, April 26, 2012

What type of video card driver do i need?

I got a prompt while starting up counter strike source. It said I need to update my video card drivers.



http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp



I have gefore 6800 GPU. can u tell me what type of driver i need? thanks.|||If you're running Windows XP or 2000, here's the link to the latest drivers for the Geforce 6800 :|||you need to find out what series your card is and once you have you can click your OS and DL the drivers then you should be all set|||When your at nvideas web site you will be able to find the proper driver in the pull down boxes presented and pick the driver for your card. Make sure all video drivers are uninstalled and the soft ware that came with them and that only a standard video driver is in the adapter driver window before you shut down,boot up and install the new drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment