Thursday, April 26, 2012

How do I update my video card driver?

I have recently reloaded my computer, and all of my items worked before. After the reloading, it says I need to update my video card drivers. I am not running on a specific card, just off my motherboard. Is there anything I can do?|||You can use Device Manager from Windows to upgrade the video's driver. Type "devmgmt.msc" on Start Search File box. Open the drop down list from Display Adapter devices to see the driver you are using. Right click it and click Properties. Click the driver Tab, click Update Driver (make sure you have internet connection before you proceed). If the button Roll Back Driver is dimmed or unavailable you won't be able to restore it to a previous one that was working.|||Easiest way is to just run Windows Update, and it should update automatically. If not, go to the support section of your PC manufacturer's website and download the driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment